Petition

Signature

Social Credit
It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologise. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Scientists are finding a reason why you exist due to 2 undebatable reasons. In shorter terms for ignorant ass to understand (mainly because you spend too much faking your persona), 2 theories. 1: the reason that god exists and you have to balance it out. Or maybe 2: the universe will collapse on itself due to your progressing repulsive appearance taking over the forces of physics in the next 100 billion years. Thanks to you, the universe will end forever and never come back as immortality would be a mundane concept. You have also scared many innocent individuals knowing they would still die once they attained immortality. Every human has a desire and will to live, however you have incinerated that dream into sheer nothing all because of you ugliness and hopes to end which you expressed by your infinite ego only because you agreed to. Think about it, it is the whole population against one and beside we all want you gone and also you want to be gone anyway. Doesn't this equal to a great conclusion? You dying for all of us to make humanity move on for infinite amounts of years? And why won't you want to die; exactly, you don't since you lie about everything