Paying Someone

Pain

Social Credit
ITS A FUCKING TERM USED TO DESCRIBE THE FUCKING SPEED OF SOMETHING IN A DIRECTION! ANYONE WHO ATTENDED 5TH GRADE AND DOESNT HAVE GIFTED LEARNING KNOWS THAT! I apologize for anyone you have talked to if you HONESTLY think the only way to make a hack that reduces velocity, is "aNtI-kNoCkBaCk"
View attachment 102 YOUR A TOTAL FUCKING DIP SHIT! I just asked my 10 yr old brother what the hack is that makes you take less knockback, and he says VELOCITY! He is FUCKING TEN!!!

Sep 12, 2002 (Age: 14)

Pain

Social Credit
Age doesn't matter in this situation. It's your stupidity.

There's a search bar right there. Use it.
Uh, yes it does. Look at the way you approached a simple question. Escalated it for no reason. I used the search feature on how to use optifine and vape and can't find that shit either.

vapedonut

Social Credit
You don't seem to be far from that age, I now understand why you guys are acting like kids, because you still are kids :')
How old are you? If you say above a 7 th grade lvl we know it's BS because you would have taken science, and it is part of the FUCKING CURRICULUM TO KNOWN WHAT VELOCITY IS!

Pain

Social Credit
How old are you? If you say above a 7 th grade lvl we know it's BS because you would have taken science, and it is part of the FUCKING CURRICULUM TO KNOWN WHAT VELOCITY IS!
the speed of something in a given direction.
Someone that has never heard of this, would consider this to be sprint not anti-KB
That is a broad statement as it can be used in many different ways, educate yourself a bit more.

Marcih

Social Credit
the speed of something in a given direction.
You literally copied that after searching for the definition of velocity. Also, use your fucking head - why would it be sprint? How can you have a percentage/chance rate on your sprint and why tf would you even lower such thing. Admit it, you have 3 braincells at most.

Pain

Social Credit
You literally copied that after searching for the definition of velocity. Also, use your fucking head - why would it be sprint? How can you have a percentage/chance rate on your sprint and why tf would you even lower such thing. Admit it, you have 3 braincells at most.

Marcih

Social Credit
Youre legit closet cheating with vape on hypixel and mineplex. Thats all I have to say.

:))

Social Credit
Lmfao you kids escalated that so fast he's just asking for settings! When I first started using vape for an hour I looked up what is velocity and finally figured out. Not a big deal! He's new. Welcome him don't abuse him

Danxd

Social Credit
Im just going to end this with some settings you can try, and adjust to your liking

Reach: 3.1-3.3

Velocity: 96% 93% 96%

Hitboxes: 0.15

AimAssist (These are my personal settings, they most likely aren't the best for you)

Range - 4.6
Rate horizontal - 4.2
Rate Vertical - 1
Max angle - 67.2

Click aim, Vertical, and Invisibles are checked.
Strafe and through walls are not, I haven't tested strafe so I'm not sure if its blatant or even beneficial.

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
Im just going to end this with some settings you can try, and adjust to your liking

Reach: 3.1-3.3

Velocity: 96% 93% 93%

Hitboxes: 0.15

AimAssist (These are my personal settings, they most likely aren't the best for you)

Range - 4.6
Rate horizontal - 4.2
Rate Vertical - 1
Max angle - 67.2

Click aim, Vertical, and Invisibles are checked.
Strafe and through walls are not, I haven't tested strafe so I'm not sure if its blatant or even beneficial.
Vertical velocity at 100% always. And..why 0.15 on hitboxes lol.