Optifine Vape Cape

xh4rmy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
No. There is no "vape logo" cape, there is a cape design wich has vape as a ecig displayed on it.

ChromaToggled

Social Credit
this is a very stupid question to ask, why would you get banned for wearing 3rd party mod cosmetics on a minecraft server?
well, for example, there is the hypixel rule which doesn’t allow certain skin and cosmetics. now you might say “Hypixel doesn’t even ban the batlant of cheaters”.
Yes, and i agree that hypixel is bad with bans, but i am not gonna try myself until i see someone else not getting banned for it, or someone knowing if you can get banned for it yes or no.

Xghh

Social Credit
I would assume not but its hypixel so you never know. I doubt they would ban a random person over it tho, like if i big yter did it then maybe.

xh4rmy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
well, for example, there is the hypixel rule which doesn’t allow certain skin and cosmetics. now you might say “Hypixel doesn’t even ban the batlant of cheaters”.
Yes, and i agree that hypixel is bad with bans, but i am not gonna try myself until i see someone else not getting banned for it, or someone knowing if you can get banned for it yes or no.
they can ban for minecraft skins, but not 3rd party mod's cosmetics, that would be even dumber