Opponent strength indicator

soulplexis

Social Credit
Players will have a arrow on them indicating if they can deal more damage than you
Potion effects, armor, enchantments, held weapon.
^ (Red color) - indicate the player will deal more damage to you than you deal to them.
= (Gray color) - the player deals the same amount of damage to you
v (Green color) - indicate the player deals less damage to you
Good for determining the chances of you winning a fight.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Or just use your eyes to see if a player has better gear than you (tip: nametags helps) and if you somehow miscalculate, run away if they're dealing more damage than you after a few hits. Literally basic minecraft PVP.

Also it's impossible to indicate their skill so that makes it useless imo. Someone could have good gear and still be trash at the game, so you have to fight either way and see if you can actually take it or not (tip: use brain)

Callum1

Social Credit
tip: if you have borderline no armour on and they have strength even if there aim is shit it will still fuck you up, should've took other things into consideration instead of saying 'use brain'

ViKT0R

Social Credit
tip: if you have borderline no armour on and they have strength even if there aim is shit it will still fuck you up, should've took other things into consideration instead of saying 'use brain'
If you know you have bad armor and they have strength then why would you take the fight? You don't fight someone after they just got a kill cause they're most likely gonna have strength. Again, use brain.

Callum1

Social Credit
So basically you should run 24/7? as they 'might' have strength, that's why he wants this module so he 100% knows...

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Yeah no shit if you have "borderline no armor". It heavily depends on everyone's gear and how they're playing, and you can already figure all of that out by yourself if you're not completely new to the game.

You're using a bad example anyway. The strength only lasts for a few secs so if a player got a kill without you noticing then you're gonna get 2-tapped before you can properly react. How is a "opponent strength indicator" supposed to help you in that situation? It happens way too quick.

Callum1

Social Credit
What if he doesn't just want to use it on Hypixel, what if he ends up running up on a mass amount of people not knowing who will have strength, i fully understand where you are coming from but in some sense this feature would still be unique in it's own way.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Perhaps. I find it unnecessary but if enough people want it and/or Manthe thinks it's a good idea then it could still be added. We'll see I guess.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Perhaps. I find it unnecessary but if enough people want it and/or Manthe thinks it's a good idea then it could still be added. We'll see I guess.
If its possible (I don't think it is possible, but I may be wrong)