[OPINION THREAD] Do you prefer Vape Lite, or v3 and why?

Bolthie

Social Credit
I prefer v3, because it has more modules, and I don't play on servers that SS anyway... :p

Pickle

Social Credit
v3, but i'm a hypixel man. i've never tried lite, since it's more expensive and it's useless on hypixel.

sed

Social Credit
Personally, I prefer Vape Lite, It's a cleaner GUI, It doesn't decrease fps as much as v3
It just feels a lot smoother than v3, Especially the aimassist.
And I love that it's external, personally.

EDIT: I play on servers that screenshare, so vape lite is kind of essential, I quit cheating and play on cheatbreaker, but i still have lifetime v3 and my vape lite subscription :')

buyspook

Social Credit
Personally, I prefer Vape Lite, It's a cleaner GUI, It doesn't decrease fps as much as v3

EDIT: I play on servers that screenshare, so vape lite is kind of essential, I quit cheating and play on cheatbreaker, but i still have lifetime v3 and my vape lite subscription :')
What do you mean by you love it because it’s exernal? You mean the external gui or what?

Singularity

Social Credit

If the FPS is a major problem for you, just use v2.

Gay

Social Credit

Disable blur gui and your fps should be good ;)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Why not just get both, best of both worlds and we get more money to put towards development of new hacks, win win for everyone.

thot

Social Credit
Vape Lite aside from having a sexy gui that when I see her I fall in love is undetectable you can play on any server and overlook screenshares