OP lag simulator

veincheese

Social Credit
Okay so recently I've heard this term being thrown around a lot. The so-called "OP-lag".

This means people (usually with a pretty crap connection) vary a lot on how much knockback they take. First they take almost none, only to seconds later take loads. This makes them very difficult to fight, since they can't be comboed.

This is not the same as having the bad lag, which results in teleporting around.

Can this be simulated? Even when I have pretty high settings I'm still vulnerable to comboing, so taking very varying KB could be a great non-blantant advantage where void is no concern.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
This is kind of placebo. A weird connection is only a perk if you can take advantage of it correctly, and in order to do that you likely need to be very used to playing on that connection and that delay/ping. There are disadvantages to having shitty ping as well, which are hard to counteract unless, again, you have played on that ping forever and you are used to it.

The best you're going to get is BeanerNet. We can't really selectively change your connection so that you receive the good parts of shitty connection and none of the bad parts.