Only when targeting !!IMPOrTANt!!

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
Make only when targeting fov based and add a fov slider ex: 0 - 360 (when a target comes into the set fov it will reduce knockback if you get hit by them likewise if the target is not in the fov range and they hit you it will not reduce knockback)

As of right now the current "Only when targeting" is inefficient especially when you get flown out of a trade and your opponent gets you into a combo because your crosshair isn't on them and the velocity module didn't reduce

Note: before making this I had no idea Slinky had already implemented this as a replacement towards "Only when targeting"

Last edited:
VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
again it just makes it harder for newer users to configured and i dont think Manthe wants to copy every little thing slinky adds
What? It's not copying slinky at all lmao, only when targeting is already a feature and this is adding onto that. Please explain to me how this makes it harder for newer users to configure; because as I can see setting a set fov for the velocity module is not hard at all.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
again it just makes it harder for newer users to configured and i dont think Manthe wants to copy every little thing slinky adds
Making stuff harder to use for newer players is their problem, if you don't know what a module does, do not use it.

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
Idk people here aren't the smartest. Saw a guy a week ago asking what you use an autoclicker for.
And as I said in my previous post Manthe adds short descriptions to each feature inside the modules; a fov slider is self explanatory idk why you're trying to provide an argument against me here.