One Time Password

icyyz

Social Credit
When I try to login to my account, im prompted with something that says ONE TIME PASSWORD. Im guessing that one time password is sent to my email, but I cant find anything in my email from Vape or anything revolving a password. Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    393.7 KB · Views: 37

TotalKitKatBar

Social Credit
When I try to login to my account, im prompted with something that says ONE TIME PASSWORD. Im guessing that one time password is sent to my email, but I cant find anything in my email from Vape or anything revolving a password. Please help!
I believe it is vape.gg/contact or something

FauconIG

Social Credit
Hello, I got your problem. 1 time passwords is 2FAS.

Jurlilane

Social Credit
Based on your question, I think it’s okay to assume that you don’t know much about OTP, right? Despite the big term, OTP its principle is actually pretty simle. They are just one-time passwords that are automatically generated that will authenticate the usage for a login session. See? Nothing serious right? In case you have a problem with your card, you can always go to Cardro pro I think you will find something useful there. Fyi, these OTPs are actually wayyy safer than common passwords because thee codes change every 30 seconds, therefore there’s no need to worry abou

Last edited: