OMG VAPE UPDATED

Lupa

Social Credit
Yes you are indeed right. However most of the people buy VapeV4 only for the ghost features. For example me.. I only use VapeV4 as a ghost cheating client for Hypixel. And at that it does it job perfectly!
same, i didnt buy it to blatant cheat. but itd be nice to still be somewhat able to, like hopping shouldnt be too much to ask for idc if i can fly or not.

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
same, i didnt buy it to blatant cheat. but itd be nice to still be somewhat able to, like hopping shouldnt be too much to ask for idc if i can fly or not.
Thanks for your opinion. If I would care about screenshares and stuff I would buy vape lite. But since VapeV4 is my go to hypixel client idgaf...

Lupa

Social Credit
Thanks for your opinion. If I would care about screenshares and stuff I would buy vape lite. But since VapeV4 is my go to hypixel client idgaf...
yeah the only thing i miss in v4 from vape lite is the fact that you cant inject it into 1.7. idc about the screenshre shit, but i want to play 1.7 lunar.

FKDR

Social Credit
yeah the only thing i miss in v4 from vape lite is the fact that you cant inject it into 1.7. idc about the screenshre shit, but i want to play 1.7 lunar.
If you’re talking about v4 into 1.7 lunar then you can. You have to inject it into 1.8 then open 1.7 lunar but keep both tabs open. You can’t open the vape gui so adjust your setts in 1.8 before.

Last edited:

FKDR

Social Credit
I opened lunar 1.8, injected chose a config and then opened 1.7 and injected vape into 1.7.
holy fuck did you not read my last messages. You don’t have to inject it into 1.7 as it is already injected. Close all your lunar and vape windows and try again without injecting to 1.7.

Lupa

Social Credit
If you’re talking about v4 into 1.7 lunar then you can. You have to inject it into 1.8 then open 1.7 lunar but keep both tabs open. You can’t open the vape gui so adjust your setts in 1.8 before.
so i open 1.8, inject and make settings and then open 1.7?

FKDR

Social Credit
so i open 1.8, inject and make settings and then open 1.7?
Just do it correctly dumb shit. I figured this out accidentally because I was cheating on hypixel then opened 1.7 to play legit on minemen but it turns out I had autoclicker and reach on and I got banned.