OBSbypass

bettusan

Social Credit
I’m writing through a translator: why isn’t there a simple obs bypass in vape v4 like it’s logical not to give 40 dollars for a vape lite just to get a vape v4 in a different form, it seems to me that this is not very useful and yes, I don’t have 40 dollars for a vape lite so here it is I want a simple obsbypass to be added to vape v4

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I’m writing through a translator: why isn’t there a simple obs bypass in vape v4 like it’s logical not to give 40 dollars for a vape lite just to get a vape v4 in a different form, it seems to me that this is not very useful and yes, I don’t have 40 dollars for a vape lite so here it is I want a simple obsbypass to be added to vape v4
Well I mean they could technically do that but they can't make chams and the gui OBS proof

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
OBS proof visuals are exclusive to lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
40 dollars to show a friend how I play “without cheats” in the discord is not worth it
It's 40 dollars to bypass screenshare not for people to prove they don't cheat, just don't stream your minecraft to your friend, do you care what people think about you that much?

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
40 dollars to show a friend how I play “without cheats” in the discord is not worth it
I have no idea why people aren't open about cheating lol
Also there are only like 4 clients that have an obs bypass so yeah you don't have many options

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also you'd have to use OBS projector and screenshare that for the OBS proof visuals to not be shown

bettusan

Social Credit
It's 40 dollars to bypass screenshare not for people to prove they don't cheat, just don't stream your minecraft to your friend, do you care what people think about you that much?
damn, I can’t explain why I need it, but I need it

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Step 1: disable all visual modules
Step 2: remove all your hud elements (legit menu, text gui etc)
Optional: Disable Reach/Backtrack if you have a reach display mod

Now you can hack while screensharing and nobody will notice, was it that hard?