Notification thing.

LagPixel

Social Credit
When anti-cheat(WatchDog) get updated vape v3 warns you by notification in GUI like "Anti-Cheat get updated be careful!" or just self-destruct client with message same above.
How it works:

Create a public OFFICIAL Vape profile. In it will need to set undetectable settings, which CANNOT be changed, it will also be possible to include only specific cheats (AutoClicker etc.), others will simply be inaccessible because detectable. And do advert for profile on forums and in vape cleint. Why players will choose this profile? - Because its OFFICIAL and means UNDETECTABLE profile.(most players will think so.)

And when player with this profile will be banned all players will be warned!

Last edited:

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
When anti-cheat(WatchDog) get updated vape v3 warns you by notification in GUI like "Anti-Cheat get updated be careful!" or just self-destruct client with message same above.
I can see how this could be useful, but Hypixel doesn’t really give out information about whether they updated their anticheat or not.
I don’t think they’re that stupid enough to announce every change that they made to Watchdog, as that would make client developers know what the anticheat patched and allow them to find other bypasses.

LagPixel

Social Credit
I can see how this could be useful, but Hypixel doesn’t really give out information about whether they updated their anticheat or not.
I don’t think they’re that stupid enough to announce every change that they made to Watchdog, as that would make client developers know what the anticheat patched and allow them to find other bypasses.
But vape is updating and nice bypass, it something means :/

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
For obvious reasons, servers do not give any indication that their anticheat has been updated. In fact it's not uncommon to protect against giving this indication, through various means.

Micheal1990

Social Credit
For obvious reasons, servers do not give any indication that their anticheat has been updated. In fact it's not uncommon to protect against giving this indication, through various means.
would you guys like to fix aura and aim assist in hypixel. for people who have mvp+ and mvp++ /?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
would you guys like to fix aura and aim assist in hypixel. for people who have mvp+ and mvp++ /?
That’s not how things work bud. Modules don’t entirely break based on ranks on a server. If it’s not working you you’ll need to change your settings according to the circumstance, such as target types, team modes, etc.

LagPixel

Social Credit
It can work so:
1st player get banned without blatant mode - Notification.

Micheal1990

Social Credit
That’s not how things work bud. Modules don’t entirely break based on ranks on a server. If it’s not working you you’ll need to change your settings according to the circumstance, such as target types, team modes, etc.
sir I have team color and team server on. and my aura target my teammate same with aim assist. I try on mvp+ account and it hit my teammate two same with mvp++. but when I go in vip alt its literally doesn't hit teammate

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It can work so:
1st player get banned without blatant mode - Notification.
It’s quite easy to get banned without blatant mode, just use 6 block reach with 0 velocity, so I’m not sure what the point in that would be.

sir I have team color and team server on. and my aura target my teammate same with aim assist. I try on mvp+ account and it hit my teammate two same with mvp++. but when I go in vip alt its literally doesn't hit teammate
Team modes aren’t guaranteed to work, there’s no definite way of identifying what “team” you’re on, it’s different on every server. And stop posting off topic in a thread, you can contact us to get in touch with us.

LagPixel

Social Credit
It’s quite easy to get banned without blatant mode, just use 6 block reach with 0 velocity, so I’m not sure what the point in that would be.

Team modes aren’t guaranteed to work, there’s no definite way of identifying what “team” you’re on, it’s different on every server. And stop posting off topic in a thread, you can contact us to get in touch with us.

Create a public OFFICIAL Vape profile. In it will need to set undetectable settings, which CANNOT be changed, it will also be possible to include only specific cheats (AutoClicker etc.), others will simply be inaccessible because detectable. And do advert for profile on forums and in vape cleint. Why players will choose this profile? - Because its OFFICIAL and means UNDETECTABLE profile.(most players will think so.)

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19

I don’t think you get it.
The admins cannot come up with any settings for you; that solely depends on you and the community to do so. Each player has their own preferable settings, so it’s not up to them to come up with settings for you.
Also, each server has its own cheat detection, so some settings might bypass well on some servers, and some might not.
Take for example Hypixel; the reach settings for Hypixel could be 3.4 to bypass, but on Minemen Club 3.4 is detectable and gets you banned.
“Undetectable” could also mean different things to different people. A closet cheater and a blatant cheater might have different ideas as to what “undetectable” means.
Every server is unique, so having one profile that’s “undetectable” is simply not possible-not to mention the fact that as long as you’re using a hacked client, you have a risk of being banned.