Not working on windows 7?

6ixGl0ck

Social Credit
I used to play with windows 10 and vape lite was working great but now Im using Windows 7 and its not working, its only me or it doesnt work on windows 7?

Rednose

Social Credit
oh god, don't even get me started on that one although much better then Windows Vista.
tbh windows 8 was the best too idk yeah it was shit from microsoft spy ware and lots of bloatware but like the start menu aka the windows home was cool and i like how all the system settings looked, the ui.

Rednose

Social Credit
I used to play with windows 10 and vape lite was working great but now Im using Windows 7 and its not working, its only me or it doesnt work on windows 7?
You should upgrade soon to atleast windows 10 because when windows 11 comes out fully they will require you to upgrade and i think anything lower than windows 8 or 7 will have to be a whole wipe of the system before they upgrade, they said within 4 years of windows 11 release.

Artificial

Social Credit
tbh windows 8 was the best too idk yeah it was shit from microsoft spy ware and lots of bloatware but like the start menu aka the windows home was cool and i like how all the system settings looked, the ui.
Yeah I liked the UI but it just wasn't practical and Microsoft's spyware was to the max, i'm running Vape Lite of Windows 11 right now xD

Rednose

Social Credit
Yeah I liked the UI but it just wasn't practical and Microsoft's spyware was to the max, i'm running Vape Lite of Windows 11 right now xD
damn u using windows 11 already I thought it was like buggy buggy like hella.

Artificial

Social Credit
damn u using windows 11 already I thought it was like buggy buggy like hella.
Well so far Windows 11 has:
- got me more FPS in games
- made my computer look beautiful
- fixed my trackpad (windows 10 broke it)
- speeded it up
- annoyed me with hella updates

Rednose

Social Credit
Well so far Windows 11 has:
- got me more FPS in games
- made my computer look beautiful
- fixed my trackpad (windows 10 broke it)
- speeded it up
- annoyed me with hella updates
oh damn okay do you know how to upgrade to it like or do you need a certain windows copy i forgot what it was called, or you just using like a leaked build.

Artificial

Social Credit
oh damn okay do you know how to upgrade to it like or do you need a certain windows copy i forgot what it was called, or you just using like a leaked build.
Go into windows updates, there should be a developer tab, click on it and sign up as development builds.

Rednose

Social Credit
Go into windows updates, there should be a developer tab, click on it and sign up as development builds.
oh you talking about windows insider... I would do that and sign up but if anything happens I aint tryna get my stuff vulnerable or opt in like any diagnostic data cuz i got some private stuff lol. thanks tho :)

Artificial

Social Credit
oh you talking about windows insider... I would do that and sign up but if anything happens I aint tryna get my stuff vulnerable or opt in like any diagnostic data cuz i got some private stuff lol. thanks tho :)
Microsuck basically is just spyware.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Win7 is a too old system bro.The stage that vape is coded and tested always is win10.
So we dont know the reason why you meet such a shit