not winning, even with high settings

vapeman123

Social Credit
i am playing ranked skywars with 3.8-4.2 block reach, velocity horizontal 90%, autoclicker 12-14 cps, aim assist 10 horizontal. i keep trading hits with people and it is as if the reach isnt even giving me any advantage, even though this should be blatant.

Rases

Social Credit
To climb up ranked leaderboard, you have to be at first good at the game. Cheating is only a way to make you even better

Pan

Social Credit
yo, if ur talking about hypixel ranked sw let me tell u most of them are cheating w vape 2. Tenebrous made a video about this, they even cought some of those players cheating live and on videos.

vapeman123

Social Credit
yo, if ur talking about hypixel ranked sw let me tell u most of them are cheating w vape 2. Tenebrous made a video about this, they even cought some of those players cheating live and on videos.
i see the same people using high reach and not getting banned and even bhoppers playing on the same account for multiple days or more

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
@vapeman123 To win the game you need to have game sense which means you know when to run when to fight etc.. basically have a strategy, vape is just to help you if you know how to play. You can be better by practice. Sometimes a bhopper with killaura loses to a legit guy just because the hacker knows nothing about the game.

NexGenPvP

Social Credit
@vapeman123 To win the game you need to have game sense which means you know when to run when to fight etc.. basically have a strategy, vape is just to help you if you know how to play. You can be better by practice. Sometimes a bhopper with killaura loses to a legit guy just because the hacker knows nothing about the game.
megalol he says he was masters yikes

kerza

Social Credit
i am playing ranked skywars with 3.8-4.2 block reach, velocity horizontal 90%, autoclicker 12-14 cps, aim assist 10 horizontal. i keep trading hits with people and it is as if the reach isnt even giving me any advantage, even though this should be blatant.
You should use legit scaffold, also play regular skywars and practise, also I wouldn’t recommend 4.2 on ranked though

mysticah

Social Credit
Here is thing a lot of children play hypixel they all have really bad internet which gives them “extra reach” in that sense. If your looking to win most games undetected look at Glory's video.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Here is thing a lot of children play hypixel they all have really bad internet which gives them “extra reach” in that sense. If your looking to win most games undetected look at Glory's video.
Glory was blatant, if he uses this settings he can get staff banned, maybe even watchdog banned.