No your settings don't flag on hypixel

Cynicality

Social Credit
I'm 99% sure hypixel doesn't even have a reach check. The only thing they have is some weird NCP thing that limits reach to 4.25 blocks.
NOBODY gets banned because they use low reach or velocity.
If someone says they got banned by just using "3.2 reach" then there are two possible causes:
-Hypixel staff false ban people all the time, they might have just looked not legit to a brain-damaged moderator
-They were using something else that really got them banned

Hypixel doesn't have checks for aimbot/aim assist, and aim assist is really hard to detect serverside anyways (with randomization)

Basically nothing flags on hypixel except a few blatant cheats of course (speed does not bypass currently)
so stop asking if your settings flag

You do have to worry about getting staff banned (staff have brain damage).
I would keep below 3.5 reach on a main account to not get reported often.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
reach bans in UHC (i dont know the threshold but I used 3.7 and got banned in the pre-game lobby)

Cyclone

Social Credit
reach bans in UHC (i dont know the threshold but I used 3.7 and got banned in the pre-game lobby)
yeah 3.3+ reach flags on uhc so using 3.7 probably could result in a ban. Although using 3.7 reach on bedwars, skywars etc. doesnt flag.

Cyclone

Social Credit
I'm 99% sure hypixel doesn't even have a reach check. The only thing they have is some weird NCP thing that limits reach to 4.25 blocks.
NOBODY gets banned because they use low reach or velocity.
If someone says they got banned by just using "3.2 reach" then there are two possible causes:
-Hypixel staff false ban people all the time, they might have just looked not legit to a brain-damaged moderator
-They were using something else that really got them banned

Hypixel doesn't have checks for aimbot/aim assist, and aim assist is really hard to detect serverside anyways (with randomization)

Basically nothing flags on hypixel except a few blatant cheats of course (speed does not bypass currently)
so stop asking if your settings flag

You do have to worry about getting staff banned (staff have brain damage).
I would keep below 3.5 reach on a main account to not get reported often.
ive been using 3.1-3.25 reach on hypixel bedwars for 8 months with no bans. most people who say they got banned with 3.2 reach probably just toggled some other hack on.