"No Reach" Minitage

KhwPp

Social Credit
This is my first ever minecraft montage, nothing out of this world. Critize me all you want feeback is appreciated, reach module wasn't used in this video.
AC, AA, Velocity and Strafe were used.

Stealth

Social Credit
This is my first ever minecraft montage, nothing out of this world. Critize me all you want feeback is appreciated, reach module wasn't used in this video.
Combo mod?

Billel

Social Credit
Good video.
Ps : Valux is shit, I've got banned for "potcountermod" lmao, they joked?

Billel

Social Credit
But that mod displays your pots, not your opponent's.
Yeah, this is what i said but this fucking mod said me same things that stealth, I said "this mods displays just my pots" and he told me "your opponent must open their inventory, unlike you" fuck.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Never mind. That's ridiculous.
Yeah, this is what i said but this fucking mod said me same things that stealth, I said "this mods displays just my pots" and he told me "your opponent must open their inventory, unlike you" fuck.
Is there a way to show your opponent's pots? I mean this is like the vape thing "Duel info" but afaik it can't be 100% accurate.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Use /day, and increase your FOV. Other than that, great video

Prometheus

Social Credit
Good montage, next time record a minecraft PE montage as they're the best ones.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Use /day, and increase your FOV. Other than that, great video
If you mean /day because of the darkness, the original video was way brighter and better. I don't know why Vegas rendered it darker.. FOV is personal preference, not even because of hiding reach.. other than does it look like I'm hacking? I can easily tell I'm autoclicking in some clips.