New Watchdog/Staff Settings/Ping 180 - 200

Taypa

Social Credit
Greetings to Russian and non-Russian vape users.
I know everything about the new hypixel update https://hypixel.net/threads/replay-...fmZVW1plLCFFy-ugy5b6FIbGBQ2Ybl39d5_ikaadBYhx4
so I want to introduce my settings, my ping is 180-200. moderators can ban me or not. and what should I change in these settings. ATTENTION - SETTINGS ONLY FOR PLAYERS PLAYING WITH PING 180+ AND ABOVE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AimAssist:
Click Aim : yes
Invisibles: no
Through Blocks: no
Aim while on target: no
Strafe increase yes
Check block break: yes
Aim Vertically: no
Horizontal Speed 10.0
Max Angle: 180.0
Distance: 5.0
Limit on items: Axes and Swords

AutoClicker:
Inventory Fill: yes
Blockhit: no
Break Blocks: yes
CPS: 10.0 - 15.0
Right Click Mode: nope
Limit on items: Swords and Axes

Reach:
Range: 3.9 - 4.1
Disable in water : On

Velocity:
Horizontal: 81%
Vertical 100.0%
Chance 100.0%
Water check: yes

Optional:
Antibot:
Mode: Hypixel
Remove bots: yes
Hitboxes:
Expand amount: 0.35 - 0.40

Taypa

Social Credit

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Hypixel has updated the system, and the moderator may haunt me. I played with these settings all year long and was not banned by the watchman. but the new update scared me https://hypixel.net/threads/replay-system-moderation-tool-dev-blog-8.2571761/
What settings can you recommend for ping 180+?
I'm assuming that you'll stick with using the blatant modules, so here's some (No guarantee)
0.08 Hitboxes
3.5-3.8 Reach
85-90% Horizontal Velocity
You don't have to change any of the other modules

kerza

Social Credit
Greetings to Russian and non-Russian vape users.
I know everything about the new hypixel update https://hypixel.net/threads/replay-...fmZVW1plLCFFy-ugy5b6FIbGBQ2Ybl39d5_ikaadBYhx4
so I want to introduce my settings, my ping is 180-200. moderators can ban me or not. and what should I change in these settings. ATTENTION - SETTINGS ONLY FOR PLAYERS PLAYING WITH PING 180+ AND ABOVE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AimAssist:
Click Aim : yes
Invisibles: no
Through Blocks: no
Aim while on target: no
Strafe increase yes
Check block break: yes
Aim Vertically: no
Horizontal Speed 10.0
Max Angle: 180.0
Distance: 5.0
Limit on items: Axes and Swords

AutoClicker:
Inventory Fill: yes
Blockhit: no
Break Blocks: yes
CPS: 10.0 - 15.0
Right Click Mode: nope
Limit on items: Swords and Axes

Reach:
Range: 3.9 - 4.1
Disable in water : On

Velocity:
Horizontal: 81%
Vertical 100.0%
Chance 100.0%
Water check: yes

Optional:
Antibot:
Mode: Hypixel
Remove bots: yes
Hitboxes:
Expand amount: 0.35 - 0.40
Everything here is too high (clicker is fine)

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
people use less horizantal and bypass the .35 hitboxes is risky af though
Yes people do use less horizontal, but they either end up getting banned because they don’t know how to use the other modules correctly, or end up being caught in banwaves because of using velocity.
Using 85% horizontal is already risky enough; the module is turning more detectable as anti cheats improve over time
Hitboxes is also an incredibly blatant hack, it enlarges other player’s hitboxes so you can hit them more easily, so if you think about it it’s basically just an alternative way of using reach, but far more blatant/detectable.

In the end, don’t listen to whatever someone says or does; you might not know if they’re feeding you the correct information or not. Only believe what the admins say; after all, they’re the ones who made the client. They also have much more knowledge about cheats than the people you know

legitplayer

Social Credit
Yes people do use less horizontal, but they either end up getting banned because they don’t know how to use the other modules correctly, or end up being caught in banwaves because of using velocity.
Using 85% horizontal is already risky enough; the module is turning more detectable as anti cheats improve over time
Hitboxes is also an incredibly blatant hack, it enlarges other player’s hitboxes so you can hit them more easily, so if you think about it it’s basically just an alternative way of using reach, but far more blatant/detectable.

In the end, don’t listen to whatever someone says or does; you might not know if they’re feeding you the correct information or not. Only believe what the admins say; after all, they’re the ones who made the client. They also have much more knowledge about cheats than the people you know
true but at the same time I got to duels lb #2 with almost no velocity in skywars

Duckman

Social Credit
i have 200 ms and i use
aim assist
click aim
check on block break
only on target
10 horizontal speed
180 angle
5 blocks
reach
3.8-4.2
velocity
60% horizontal
100% vertical
100% chance
only on target
autoclicker
inventory fill
block hit
11-16 cps
hitboxes
timer
ive been using these settings for well over 2 weeks and ive been really active in playing but not a single watchdog yet

Massimo

Social Credit
don't go over 0.1 hitboxes or you will be banned.
That's not true. I use 0.45 Hitboxes and have been using 0.55 up until recently and have never gotten banned for it despite playing frequently with only 60ms ping.