New Version For Vape

CSGaming

Social Credit
Maybe a Vape Z Which is screenshare and also has all the options of Vape v4 too!
I think Lots of people would like it so it would probably make you alot of money

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Maybe a Vape Z Which is screenshare and also has all the options of Vape v4 too!
I think Lots of people would like it so it would probably make you alot of money
Use vape lite if you wanna bypass screenshare.

epic

Social Credit
It would be very hard to make a version of Vape V4 be screenshare proof. Would most likely require a recode due to V4 being a java based cheat (and easily detected in a screenshare).

Pqre

Social Credit
vape lite and vape v4 are out. vape v4 is not screenshare proof cause its an internal client. vape lite is screensahre proof cause its an external client and can be deleted easily. So vape Z would be pointless (sry if im just being an idiot lol im new and just trying to help people on the fourms with problems)

epic

Social Credit
vape lite and vape v4 are out. vape v4 is not screenshare proof cause its an internal client. vape lite is screensahre proof cause its an external client and can be deleted easily. So vape Z would be pointless (sry if im just being an idiot lol im new and just trying to help people on the fourms with problems)
Vape Lite is not an external client. I’m not sure why people still think this, it’s just not true.