New to vape v4, never cheated before, want settings for main (bedwars)

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
I have a network level 300 9 fkdr main and I want settings that have the lowest chance of getting me banned (dog or staff)

My settings right now:

Always on

Autoclicker
10.2-15.2 cps right and left
Break blocks on
Left click limited to swords, right click limited to blocks

ESP and nametags

Toggle when bed gone

Reach
3.0 to 3.15
Only while sprinting on
Disable in water on
(Should vertical check be on?)

Velocity
85% h, 100% v, 100% chance
Only while targeting on
Water check on

Are these good settings? Anything i should change?

Simpl

Social Credit
I have a network level 300 9 fkdr main and I want settings that have the lowest chance of getting me banned (dog or staff)

My settings right now:

Always on

Autoclicker
Break blocks on

ESP and nametags

Toggle when bed gone

Reach
3.0 to 3.15
Only while sprinting on
Disable in water on

Velocity
Only while targeting on
Water check on

turn right ac off and use fastplace a 1 delay
you can use 16-20 left ac
you dont need to limit to swords
use any rendering but i dont recomment nametags as it causes fps lag
you should turn velo to 90h
and you can use those all the time because it will be weird if you go from normal kb and reach to more than before bc if you have them all the time then you can just blame on lag

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
turn right ac off and use fastplace a 1 delay
you can use 16-20 left ac
you dont need to limit to swords
use any rendering but i dont recomment nametags as it causes fps lag
you should turn velo to 90h
and you can use those all the time because it will be weird if you go from normal kb and reach to more than before bc if you have them all the time then you can just blame on lag
thanks so much!
i'm a bit wary of using fastplace because it just seems like something that can flag to me

i have one question though about esp. it seems 50% of the time it works and renders people everywhere on the map, and the other 50% of the time it won't render unless i'm within 30 blocks of them. is this a mc setting i can fix?

nullific

Social Credit
You can change your rendering distance in settings but you can go from 85/100/100 or 90/100/100 on velocity but don't go any lower than 85 vertical

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

My settings right now:

Always on

Autoclicker
Break blocks on

ESP and nametags

Toggle when bed gone

Reach
3.0 to 3.15
Only while sprinting on
Disable in water on

Velocity
Only while targeting on
Water check on

you dont need anything ticked for reach and you can raise it to 3.1-3.2
velo and auto clicker is fine
also you can just toggle them whenever you dont need to toggle them on when your bed is gone

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
ive been blatant cheating on my main ever since i got vape v4 and the only reason i got banned was because norotate was detected for some reason
you'll be fine

i use 3.5 reach, 10.8 autoclicke rbreak blocks blockhit disable click delay, hitboxes 0.25, keepsprint toggled x, antibot advanced, and fastplace 0 delay

i've been using this since the start of 2020

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
You can change your rendering distance in settings but you can go from 85/100/100 or 90/100/100 on velocity but don't go any lower than 85 vertical
sorry for the late response, but in which settings? mc or vape? i tried messing around with video settings and nothing worked (i use 14 render distance)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
i use 16-20 left 90 velo 3.0-3.2 reach rightclicker 16-20 on my main for around 6m or something,
don't use hitboxes it looks blatant in atlas, don't change your vertical velo as it looks blatant, aa/antibot is your choice but you don't need antibot if you're not going to use aimassist, scaffold 50-80 delay if you want

if you feel like the settings above are too blatant just turn off velo as you're already getting a decent kb reduction with the 20 cps

RektCat

Social Credit
i use 16-20 left 90 velo 3.0-3.2 reach rightclicker 16-20 on my main for around 6m or something,
don't use hitboxes it looks blatant in atlas, don't change your vertical velo as it looks blatant, aa/antibot is your choice but you don't need antibot if you're not going to use aimassist, scaffold 50-80 delay if you want

if you feel like the settings above are too blatant just turn off velo as you're already getting a decent kb reduction with the 20 cps
These are pretty good, I would still use 80 - 130 scaffold cuz idk lol