new melon client

ItsNotSean

Social Credit
Hey so i was just watching yt and there’s new client it’s called melon client and somehow gives u big fps boost and it’s important to me cuz i have shitty laptop so is it possible to inject vape v4 into melon client 1.8.9 cuz i saw vid on yt that someone is playing on it with vape but i’m not sure is it fake or not here the link to the vid:

Last edited:

nonnono

Social Credit
Hey so i was just watching yt and there’s new client it’s called melon client and somehow gives u big fps boost and it’s important to me cuz i have shitty laptop so is it possible to inject vape v4 into melon client 1.8.9 cuz i saw vid on yt that someone is playing on it with vape but i’m not sure is it fake or not
use blc its more known and has more mods and stuff

avdam

Social Credit
Hey so i was just watching yt and there’s new client it’s called melon client and somehow gives u big fps boost and it’s important to me cuz i have shitty laptop so is it possible to inject vape v4 into melon client 1.8.9 cuz i saw vid on yt that someone is playing on it with vape but i’m not sure is it fake or not here the link to the vid:
im pretty sure you can, ive tried it before, but had some problems with it.

Skygate

Social Credit
Cracked CRINGE