New Level 10 Account, I need 100% unbannable legit settings

JasonSpongebob

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
On my main I used like 50% velo for a long time and 3.1 to 3.2 reach for a while and no ban, but I thought I heard somewhere that accs under hypixel lvl 20 could get ip banned. What are some settings that I can use until I get to lvl 20 (assuming that is the deadline when ip bans stop)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
On my main I used like 50% velo for a long time and 3.1 to 3.2 reach for a while and no ban, but I thought I heard somewhere that accs under hypixel lvl 20 could get ip banned. What are some settings that I can use until I get to lvl 20 (assuming that is the deadline when ip bans stop)
You can use any settings as you would on a level 21 account. You can check out my signature for some configs.

Lakymko

Social Credit
U wont get ip banned on acc that u cheated on, u will get ip banned if u just got banned (less than 7 days from ur ban) and go on lvl 21- acc on hypixel. U can easily appeal u will get unbanned after 7 days when they approve ur appeal. Use a vpn to bypass ip bans

Protein

Social Credit
Ip bans last 24 hours, meaning you can get banned for cheating, wait 24 hours and then play on another account :D

JasonSpongebob

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Ip bans last 24 hours, meaning you can get banned for cheating, wait 24 hours and then play on another account :D
I managed to get 2 accounts banned one for 180 days and one for 360 days. So I'm using just ESP, legit scaffold, and 85% velo right now since I want to have an account that can last lol.

JasonSpongebob

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
U wont get ip banned on acc that u cheated on, u will get ip banned if u just got banned (less than 7 days from ur ban) and go on lvl 21- acc on hypixel. U can easily appeal u will get unbanned after 7 days when they approve ur appeal. Use a vpn to bypass ip bans
Oh I see. Yeah its been a lot more than 7 days since I got banned.