New generation of Vape?

2sp00ky4me

Social Credit
Any plans in the future to make something greater than vape lite/v3? Or is it set as the golden standard for ghost clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Any plans in the future to make something greater than vape lite/v3? Or is it set as the golden standard for ghost clients
Other than MantheClicker I don't think so. That doesn't mean that v3 and lite won't get updates tho.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We've kind of always been 'reactionary' as far as new products go. We made Spook first, then when people figured out how to catch that we had learned enough from making Spook to know how to make something that wouldn't get caught for a long time, so we made Vape V3. Then, once people started figuring out how to catch that in an SS, we made Vape Lite. Once there's a big enough market for a new product to be introduced, we will either update our existing products to be compatible with whatever that 'new market' is (i.e. bypassing anti-cheat clients, bypassing anti-cheats, whatever it may be), or we will release a new product for that new market.

Be that as it may, currently we aren't working on anything 'new', per-se (seeing as we just released MantheClicker), but we are working on getting our currently released products up to snuff. I hope that makes sense, not sure if I worded that correctly.

fatduck

Social Credit
We've kind of always been 'reactionary' as far as new products go. We made Spook first, then when people figured out how to catch that we had learned enough from making Spook to know how to make something that wouldn't get caught for a long time, so we made Vape V3. Then, once people started figuring out how to catch that in an SS, we made Vape Lite. Once there's a big enough market for a new product to be introduced, we will either update our existing products to be compatible with whatever that 'new market' is (i.e. bypassing anti-cheat clients, bypassing anti-cheats, whatever it may be), or we will release a new product for that new market.

Be that as it may, currently we aren't working on anything 'new', per-se (seeing as we just released MantheClicker), but we are working on getting our currently released products up to snuff. I hope that makes sense, not sure if I worded that correctly.
you guys could see if you can get vape lite misplace to work on BLC, it would be really ideal for recording

right now I’m using 3.08-3.15 reach to record and I still get some sketchy hits. I know it requires forge but other clients have the ability to have a misplace work with BLC, maybe you guys could too

Vape

Social Credit

On the contrary the market wants, or should I say requires a fire cock module added to vape. I don’t understand how another vape user is meant to know how well endowed I am without this module?

KhwPp

Social Credit
On the contrary the market wants, or should I say requires a fire cock module added to vape. I don’t understand how another vape user is meant to know how well endowed I am without this module?
im still waiting for forceop dude and i dont complain