New features

Neon

Social Credit
I highly recommend some type of
  • X-Ray
  • Key bindings
  • Auto eat ((for faction or other servers)/feed)
  • Radar (for players)
  • Dead feature for killaura (if player dead tun off killaura automaticly)

+ Hotfix for the features witch are already in the client example: Bhop, and other default features

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Search is an alternative for x-ray and we have keybinding not sure about the rest.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
+ Hotfix for the features witch are already in the client example: Bhop, and other default features
What "hotfixes" are you requesting? If you could elaborate I could add those suggestions to our to-do list, but the way you've worded this isn't exactly clear.

From my knowledge of how Minecraft works, the server never actually sends a "player is dead" packet, instead the player just kind of disappears when they die. I could be wrong about this. Either way, why would this be an important feature to add? As far as I know KillAura already works fairly efficiently, not sure if it stops immediately when a player dies, but is that really important?

Auto eat ((for faction or other servers)/feed)
I think it might be cool if we were to add another modules tab for "Automation", and code a few quality-of-life automation things into Vape for you guys to use. That would be a pretty novel idea, and your suggestion regarding auto-eat would fit perfectly there. I've added your suggestion (and my accompanying automation tab idea) to our to-do list, maybe it will get added to the client sometime soon.

Radar (for players)
Is this really necessary? We already have Tracers, Nametags, Arrows, Player ESP, Chams, the list goes on and on. I'm pretty sure (unless it is now deprecated and I haven't noticed) we even have text radar that shows a list of players in your render distance alongside how far away they are from you.

Vape

Social Credit
What "hotfixes" are you requesting? If you could elaborate I could add those suggestions to our to-do list, but the way you've worded this isn't exactly clear.

From my knowledge of how Minecraft works, the server never actually sends a "player is dead" packet, instead the player just kind of disappears when they die. I could be wrong about this. Either way, why would this be an important feature to add? As far as I know KillAura already works fairly efficiently, not sure if it stops immediately when a player dies, but is that really important?

I think it might be cool if we were to add another modules tab for "Automation", and code a few quality-of-life automation things into Vape for you guys to use. That would be a pretty novel idea, and your suggestion regarding auto-eat would fit perfectly there. I've added your suggestion (and my accompanying automation tab idea) to our to-do list, maybe it will get added to the client sometime soon.

Is this really necessary? We already have Tracers, Nametags, Arrows, Player ESP, Chams, the list goes on and on. I'm pretty sure (unless it is now deprecated and I haven't noticed) we even have text radar that shows a list of players in your render distance alongside how far away they are from you.
I think we wants a metro 5.1 style of radar which is not really necessary but would just add to the feature rich aspect of the client.

MastaNub

Social Credit
I always wanted to have an undetectable auto fish client.