VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Today I came to know about a new alts shop when I was roaming around for vape videos which is Proton alts . I just 6 alts for 1$ (including taxes) and I think it's a good amount in that price as far as I know localts provide 4 alts for that value (including the taxes ) . So I would say you should really support them as they trying to grow and even they profit you . https://theprotonstore.mysellix.io/

Also I forgot to tell that I got vip gifted by someone on the alt . Any uses for it?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Please don't ban me for this I just wanted to help those people who roaming around for cheaper alts and just to notify a new shop that's not too much known.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Please don't ban me for this I just wanted to help those people who roaming around for cheaper alts and just to notify a new shop that's not too much known.
uhhh are u him ???

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Ah yes because we are going to purchase something from a sellix shop that was created this month, has 0 reviews/purchases, starter plan and only accepts crypto. Sounds like a scam to me.
The sellix shop was created just yesterday as they wanted to start youtube also check the discord it's much older

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Ah yes because we are going to purchase something from a sellix shop that was created this month, has 0 reviews/purchases, starter plan and only accepts crypto. Sounds like a scam to me.
if they wanna scam 1$ it sus

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Likely, he said he’d buy vape somepoint or something like that and seeing as he types very similarly and also has the same pfp, yeah prob.
i have thought to start a yt and start making configs and more so i would be thankful for your help and other

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
1699354903405.png
image.png
image.png

this is all i can prove that i got alts from him

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
my first video i know it maybe be bad but i want suggestions and help from you friends
Definitely work on optimizing your game and recording as the lag is probably the worst part. (You can do this by overclocking your pc depending on your hardware, using different recording softwares/settings, and uninstalling bloatware or other things on your pc that may be slowing it down/ closing background apps like discord while recording) other than that definitely try to declutter your hud as it makes it look much cleaner (removing the background for feather hud mods and turning clear chat background on, also you can hide modules on vapes array list if there are modules you feel you don’t need to see on the array list it can provide for more room.

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
Also, try simplifying thumbnails a little bit, (I.e removing clutter like the 50 min icon on the thumbnail) and also try using replay mod/ hypixel replays to get shots of a character doing something as the shading will blend better and it won’t look out of place like the model in the thumbnail sort of looks.

Hope YouTube goes well for you dude, it may take some time for stuff to happen but stay consistent and keep your head up.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
Also, try simplifying thumbnails a little bit, (I.e removing clutter like the 50 min icon on the thumbnail) and also try using replay mod/ hypixel replays to get shots of a character doing something as the shading will blend better and it won’t look out of place like the model in the thumbnail sort of looks.

Hope YouTube goes well for you dude, it may take some time for stuff to happen but stay consistent and keep your head up.
thanks for all your suggestions i will take them in consideration and for the lag part i am not at home so i didnt get good clips and i will try to get thumbnails from replay i was also thinking that but i had not installed it so i may use hypixel replay system for better. Thanks porbably i will focus more on youtube after 4 months as now i also have to focus on studies after that i may uplaod a video daily. Hope my youtube goes well.

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
thanks for all your suggestions i will take them in consideration and for the lag part i am not at home so i didnt get good clips and i will try to get thumbnails from replay i was also thinking that but i had not installed it so i may use hypixel replay system for better. Thanks porbably i will focus more on youtube after 4 months as now i also have to focus on studies after that i may uplaod a video daily. Hope my youtube goes well.
try app mine-imator, its free, and better than replay mod (to make thumbnails)

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
can someone watch my video, i want to get some advices. then find my own style