Nametags

Gray

Social Credit
Vape nametags on v4 have shown nicked players for me When using it sometimes it will show youtube rank over the persons head on hypixel Any one else have this issue or is it really showing nicked people. It shows the ign that they are nicked as but when you get up close it show the youtube rank over its head.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
what, i've never heard of or experienced this before. maybe you're on the edge of an antinick exploit/module lol

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
im pretty sure this isn't possible. why the actual fuck would hypixel give the client the info of nicked players? they literally have zero reason to do so, and if this was possible, then there would be countless "anti nick" mods out there, but that isn't the case. op is lying. unless hypixel is retarded. which i doubt.

Gray

Social Credit
im pretty sure this isn't possible. why the actual fuck would hypixel give the client the info of nicked players? they literally have zero reason to do so, and if this was possible, then there would be countless "anti nick" mods out there, but that isn't the case. op is lying. unless hypixel is retarded. which i doubt.
Prob just a bug thought it was neat tho. Gonna screenshot it next time it happens

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
Vape nametags on v4 have shown nicked players for me When using it sometimes it will show youtube rank over the persons head on hypixel Any one else have this issue or is it really showing nicked people. It shows the ign that they are nicked as but when you get up close it show the youtube rank over its head.
do you play on badlion client? if the answer is yes then that's just the person's blc nick, and since you said you need to get close to see it, aka nametag is actually on top of it then yeah that's the person's blc nick