Nametags glitching sky colors on all clients

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Okay, this is the normal sky color
1632221980304.png
However, sometimes when i use nametags (only nametags does this) my sky flickers to this color
1632221995967.png

Then it changes between the 2 seemingly at random, it's a very sharp and noticeable change so it's annoying. In this screenshot i'm on blc but it does this on all clients and none of my friends have this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? Like is there a setting anywhere i can change? Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Signature

Social Credit
ur mom does in bed
  1. Kids these days are fucking pathetic. No one cares or bothers enough to show respect to elders. The "your mom" jokes are not all funny and are extremely disrespectful and cringe-worthy. Sadly, these jokes have become the norm and everyone thinks it is extremely "cool" and "badass" if you make these type of jokes. They could not be more wrong. Looking at all the supportive comments on threads like this one will boost their awfully ignorant self-confidence, leading them to genuinely believe that people of the outside world think shit like this is funny, and thus causing the widespread usage of dogshit jokes and memes alike in normal day-to-day conversation.

Message #general