• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reohn

Social Credit
Played on my main account for abit then my friend gives me an account and I go hardcore on that account and get banned after 3-4 games, will the account that's already banned be traced back to my main?
sorry if a post was already made about this I tried to see if there was any other posts about this but nope all i saw was "SAFE HYPIXEL SETTINGS" "ARE MY HYPIXEL SETTINGS SAFE???"

Bxlue

Social Credit
Real question is why tf would you hack on your main, unless your main is low level

and Idk about that but I used to hack on alts and got banned on a few and never got banned on my main

reohn

Social Credit
Real question is why tf would you hack on your main, unless your main is low level

and Idk about that but I used to hack on alts and got banned on a few and never got banned on my main
I don't hack on my main lol was just using an alt and wanting to see if the ban can be traced back to my main thanks

ukm

Social Credit
if staff cared enough to go through your logs they will probably find out you have a banned account under your ip

but you wont get banned if you don't have 3+ banned accounts under your ip

reohn

Social Credit
if staff cared enough to go through your logs they will probably find out you have a banned account under your ip

but you wont get banned if you don't have 3+ banned accounts under your ip
epic thanks