More options for Fakelag

STRWRS

Social Credit
I think that an "Only in combo" option would be perfect for fakelag, specifically dynamic mode as its really good for holding combos but while in trades you tend tot take a lot of kb. This simple addition would be very effective for the module and would be such a great improvement and is definitely something development should consider adding to the module. An option for it to disable on damage would also be quite a good addition.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
I think that an "Only in combo" option would be perfect for fakelag, specifically dynamic mode as its really good for holding combos but while in trades you tend tot take a lot of kb. This simple addition would be very effective for the module and would be such a great improvement and is definitely something development should consider adding to the module. An option for it to disable on damage would also be quite a good addition.
+1

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Wouldn't the obvious lag fluctuation be detectable?

Glorious400

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
+1
I notice a lot during fights with fakelag dynamic that I take so much kb and i end up having to toggle it in combos only so in combo option would be really good