More Customization to velocity

idc9999

Social Credit
velocity should also have an only while moving option but ik lame ppl are def gonna say no...

idc9999

Social Credit
Wtf do you think kite mode is
kite mode only increases / gives u normal kb if ur not looking at the enemy? and ik theres already an only while targetting option but still, i dont think its enough and in some situations, its sketchy...

Keeloman

Social Credit
kite mode only increases / gives u normal kb if ur not looking at the enemy? and ik theres already an only while targetting option but still, i dont think its enough and in some situations, its sketchy...
You're dumb, also if you take weird kb it's most likely because of ping so you want to uphold that standard of what your kb is

idc9999

Social Credit
You're dumb, also if you take weird kb it's most likely because of ping so you want to uphold that standard of what your kb is
no, i get a constant ping of 50 ms and also im not "dumb", i bet u spend 2 hrs a day on the vape forums, anyways im done talking to ppl like u..

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
When an enemy will hit you behind, you will take more kb.

Keeloman

Social Credit
no, i get a constant ping of 50 ms and also im not "dumb", i bet u spend 2 hrs a day on the vape forums, anyways im done talking to ppl like u..
You have 9 messages posted, also that isn't a flex it's just sad