modules won't load after i hit save modules.

Jimy

Social Credit
title might be a bit confusing, but every time I launch vape, the old modules i used a couple months ago come up and I dont want to use those settings anymore, so every time i load it up i just switch the settings to how I want it. My settings in the modules save but not what's enabled. I've tried saving the modules that are loaded up in the profiles menu but it doesnt save. Don't know what to do.

ravioli

Social Credit
title might be a bit confusing, but every time I launch vape, the old modules i used a couple months ago come up and I dont want to use those settings anymore, so every time i load it up i just switch the settings to how I want it. My settings in the modules save but not what's enabled. I've tried saving the modules that are loaded up in the profiles menu but it doesnt save. Don't know what to do.
Did you click save to cloud button? Should help if I'm not wrong

vec.

Social Credit
turn on auto load modules in the settings