Mod that hides your Username

Trensin

Social Credit
Is there a Forge 1.8.9 mod that can hide your username and change it to anything you want? Sort of like Lunar Client's nickhider. I'm trying to find something like this for when I'm recording and I don't want people to see the real username of the account I'm using. I tried using Sk1er's nickhider but it doesn't really work.

Trensin

Social Credit
whats the module called
I just found out how to do it.
You use the friends module.
1645326406314.png
First you turn on the 'spoof alias' option

Then if you want to hide your own name you put your username into the 'Username [Alias]' and then put a space and then the fake name you want and press enter.
E.g. Trensin vapev4

My real Minecraft username is Trensin and my alias is vapev4, so now in chat and my nametag is now 'vapev4'
What the feature is meant to do is rename your friends' Minecraft usernames to what you prefer to call them but you can do it to yourself too.

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
Is there a Forge 1.8.9 mod that can hide your username and change it to anything you want? Sort of like Lunar Client's nickhider. I'm trying to find something like this for when I'm recording and I don't want people to see the real username of the account I'm using. I tried using Sk1er's nickhider but it doesn't really work.
View attachment 5396

Then if you want to hide your own name you put your username into the 'Username [Alias]' and then put a space and then the fake name you want and press enter.
E.g. Trensin vapev4

My real Minecraft username is Trensin and my alias is vapev4, so now in chat and my nametag is now 'vapev4'
What the feature is meant to do is rename your friends' Minecraft usernames to what you prefer to call them but you can do it to yourself too.
sorry, but im fucking retarted and cant seem to find the friends tab?

NVM i found it

ReeeeeeeeviL

Social Credit
View attachment 5396

E.g. Trensin vapev4

bruhh i tried it out on laby mod it dosen't work