MMC vape v4

pickledick

Social Credit
15-19 flags on karhu, I just tested. it flagged a low outlier check and some other checks that I don't know the exact purpose of. started flagging after 2 min, kicked after 6 mins of clicking. (ofc nobody is gonna be clicking for 6 mins straight, i might test in actual pvp later)
This essentially proves the opposite. It takes an insanely long time to have any sort of flag, a normal person would flag something like that eventually.
If you took 20 people and had them all click legit for 2 minutes straight, its reasonable to guess that least one of them would flag this doing the same exact thing. Now if you scale that up to an actual server with 1k players, like mmc, that would be 50 players online false flagging at any given time. This is why there's no major servers that use an anticheat like this with these checks enabled. Scale that down to 1 in 100, that's still 10 people, online, false flagging while legit. But thats all rhetorical because nobody is clicking for 2 minutes straight and in actual gameplay it would probably be resetting at certain points, so in all likelyhood nobody legit nor vape is ever flagging that in a real scenario.

Other clients always try and specifically get around these random anitcheats(because you always see people having an autism moment over it), and ironically make their clicker too random or too specific, and get detected on mmc. Meanwhile vape's clicker hasnt been detected on any servers - keyword actual servers - with the right settings.