MMC settings

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
would i get banned if I used these settings with V3?

reach: 3.1-3.2

autoclicker: (everything checked) 8.3-13.2

velocity: horiz 93.3 vertical 100 chance 97

wtap: range 3.2 delay 77-91

aimassist: click aim, aim while on target, strafe increase, check block break all on. Horiz speed 10, max angle 120, distance 4.1

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
It SHOULD not make you banned and not even flag the anticheat, maybe the velocity is a bit high. I use 98% horizontal and 75% chance.

Block break on autoclicker is detectable. It's better bind it and just turn off when you need break blocks.

I would reduce max angle of aimassist, too. Usually is better using something like the same as your FOV.

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
It SHOULD not make you banned and not even flag the anticheat, maybe the velocity is a bit high. I use 98% horizontal and 75% chance.

Block break on autoclicker is detectable. It's better bind it and just turn off when you need break blocks.

I would reduce max angle of aimassist, too. Usually is better using something like the same as your FOV.
I should keep it as high as i do though as far as speed though right? ive heard that its impossible for them to detect it server side. Also will these settings bypass on lunar? (with the changed velocity settings)

Last edited:

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
I don't think it would ban you, but it can make it seems you kinda suspicious and maybe some staff manual ban you, specially if you get really low ping. I like to be really legit when I'm playing, with really low advantage, but that's up you. But you can test configs in alternative accounts just to check if it bypass.

KhwPp

Social Credit
don't use V3 to bypass high end servers, should use a better client like Vape Lite or MantheClicker, I know it's not the best response and neither the most affordable one but the it's the best advice I can give you.