mmc settings/aa settings

char84

Social Credit
I know to keep AC to a low value <13, no reach, no velo, no misplace, etcetc. Was wondering how much can you toy with the aa? Pretty sure with jitter aa doesn't flag much but it's blatant if spectated. Just aa settings for the most part if you got ac settings to why not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know to keep AC to a low value <13, no reach, no velo, no misplace, etcetc. Was wondering how much can you toy with the aa? Pretty sure with jitter aa doesn't flag much but it's blatant if spectated. Just aa settings for the most part if you got ac settings to why not.
You can use AimAssist at max settings if you want, it's not detectable.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
ac: 14 - 20 (dont use way too consistently as alot will catch on quite fast and it will flag eventually but it wont ban u likely depending on the usage)
aimassist: you can go max but do not go over 10 on horiz and vert via textbar as that WILL detect