Mmc Autoclicker

ratloader

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
So im curious about something. How can youtubers butterfly click 16+ cps in minemen and other pvp servers but autoclicking luke above 13 -14 flags? (or atleast most legit configs use under 14 cps) It looks really similar in keystrokes so i got curious.

Also I learned that you can edit and have custom values but no one recommends going above 16-20 cps on hypixel for example, but I have a friend that used an Autoclicker software(lit the first one that comes up when you search "autoclicker" and he was going 20-25+ cps with no problem.)(used it for like a week cause it sucks but never got banned)

Last edited:

ratloader

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
How do logs work?

Also does this mean that it is pretty much impossible to get anticheat banned for Autoclicking with a extta randomization and like a good difference in the slider values?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
How do logs work?
Depends how the server has it setup but most of the time if the anti cheat finds something but is unsure to ban or not, it'll be saved for a staff to go over and make a decision. (Again, just an example, every server is different so I can't give an accurate example, this is just the general idea.)
Also does this mean that it is pretty much impossible to get anticheat banned for Autoclicking with a extta randomization and like a good difference in the slider values?
As long as you use 4 - 5 values in between yes, autoclicker just simulates legit clicking so most anti cheats that claim to ban for randomized autoclickers usually false ban legits.

ratloader

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Depends how the server has it setup but most of the time if the anti cheat finds something but is unsure to ban or not, it'll be saved for a staff to go over and make a decision. (Again, just an example, every server is different so I can't give an accurate example, this is just the general idea.)

As long as you use 4 - 5 values in between yes, autoclicker just simulates legit clicking so most anti cheats that claim to ban for randomized autoclickers usually no
Now i get it, thanks bro. Sorry for the long thread 😭

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

As long as you use 4 - 5 values in between yes, autoclicker just simulates legit clicking so most anti cheats that claim to ban for randomized autoclickers usually false ban legits.
Does Hypixel even have ac checks because like my lil bro used the og free software "free speed auto clicker" like half a year ago and I set the values to 100-100 and he used it for 2 months without any ban.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Does Hypixel even have ac checks because like my lil bro used the og free software "free speed auto clicker" like half a year ago and I set the values to 100-100 and he used it for 2 months without any ban.
They do but it’s basic, it’ll pick up on shitty macros from those keyboard softwares but that’s it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
They do but it’s basic, it’ll pick up on shitty macros from those keyboard softwares but that’s it
This is the Roccatmacro that carried me through everything. This gives me around 20 cps. Even Valorant or MMC. Just some random values here and there, and that's it. Never got banned anywhere : ))

1699383217085.png1699383222989.png

ratloader

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Servers ignore over 20 so you’re not helping yourself doing that
Yea you're right, high cps is just a meme. Aye but got curious, whats the highest jump reset velocity percentage one can use?Also if u pair it with legit jump reset and you're basically jump reseting 100% of the time, sometimes legit, sometimes module... wont it be hella sus?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Yea you're right, high cps is just a meme. Aye but got curious, whats the highest jump reset velocity percentage one can use?Also if u pair it with legit jump reset and you're basically jump reseting 100% of the time, sometimes legit, sometimes module... wont it be hella sus?
Yea you kinda answered your own question, the thing is with jump reset, although it’s just a Minecraft mechanic you have to think about the consistency. No human will be able to do that move 100% of the time which would make it obvious, I’d say the highest you should set it is like 30%

Also anything higher, not just in terms of detection but jumping all the time can be obnoxious or get in the way