i really commend doing 1-2 cps auto clciker ot be safe
and also i recommend 100 hitbox so that staff think ur lagging
i also really recomedn doing 6 reach so bot wont ban u

vec.

Social Credit
i really commend doing 1-2 cps auto clciker ot be safe
and also i recommend 100 hitbox so that staff think ur lagging
i also really recomedn doing 6 reach so bot wont ban u
shut the hell up you retarted fuck these will get you banned in like a minute gtfo

Ohh

Social Credit
shut the hell up you retarted fuck these will get you banned in like a minute gtfo
You fucking idiot they're clearly joking. This entire thread is a joke. Go outside occasionally and you might've figured that out. And if you wanna respond with some dumb shit like "oH I wAS JOkInG aS wELL" then just don't. That would prove my point.

vec.

Social Credit
You fucking idiot they're clearly joking. This entire thread is a joke. Go outside occasionally and you might've figured that out. And if you wanna respond with some dumb shit like "oH I wAS JOkInG aS wELL" then just don't. That would prove my point.
First of all, jokes are meant to be funny. Second of all, I do go outside, everyday actually. I'm also not as idiotic to respond with "oh I was joking as well".

vec.

Social Credit
I also know that they were joking