Misplace

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Misplace - when checked, manipulates all entity positions on the client side to make them appear closer than they really are to you. This makes the module less obvious while being watched (i.e. if you are recording), and it'll look like you're just landing crazy combos on your screen while on the opponent's screen you'll be appropriately further away. This basically compensates (visually) for the extension of reach you are giving yourself, making you look more legit. This setting uses the minimum reach setting as a constant as opposed to the randomized range you get in normal reach.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
Misplace - when checked, manipulates all entity positions on the client side to make them appear closer than they really are to you. This makes the module less obvious while being watched (i.e. if you are recording), and it'll look like you're just landing crazy combos on your screen while on the opponent's screen you'll be appropriately further away. This basically compensates (visually) for the extension of reach you are giving yourself, making you look more legit. This setting uses the minimum reach setting as a constant as opposed to the randomized range you get in normal reach.
Thanks for your reply very much.
So Its like ESP just do the visual effert?

Vape man

Social Credit
How does it work?
Whats the advantage I have if I use it?
When using misplace settings like only while sprinting or disable in water dont work. So misplace is more detectable compared to normal reach with those settings