Misplace Release

Kyanite

Social Credit
Hmm, wish I could get an actual response from either the one dev that no one fucking likes and is just being used for when 'known' people want to cheat in minecraft, or the chi-town ghetto whiteboy from 'chiraq' that wants to be black so bad.
9WT713s_d.webp
Dewgs' dumbass still doesn't realize that his download link isn't the one that I was calling infected, since it was clean unlike zuiy and dreamer's.
Yeah, he is pretty retarded. Watch I'm screenshot your message again

dewgs

Social Credit
Hmm, wish I could get an actual response from either the one dev that no one fucking likes and is just being used for when 'known' people want to cheat in minecraft, or the chi-town ghetto whiteboy from 'chiraq' that wants to be black so bad.
9WT713s_d.webp
Dewgs' dumbass still doesn't realize that his download link isn't the one that I was calling infected, since it was clean unlike zuiy and dreamer's.
So much fucking autism in one comment, the link zuiy and dreamer put in their videos was the link to my mediafire, do some research next time before following the retarded community on this shit. Legit all your fucking posts give me autism because you don't even know the topic of what you're saying.

Procedures

Social Credit
Listen the fuck up you dumbasses jesus fuck
anyone that thinks that shit is ratted is retarded
anyone that thinks your cool cause you can find strings for a client (which was made privately so strings didnt matter) that was private is retarded
@Ryan youre fuckin stupid u fuckin dumbass

Procedures

Social Credit
9WT713s_d.webp
you stupid fucking irrelevant jealous faggot fuck end your life lmfao youre so retarded

Kyanite

Social Credit
HEY FUCK NUT DID YOU EVEN LOOK INTO IT YOU CRAZY FAT FUCKIN CHEATER
Damn, someone is bandwagoning Dewgs extremely hard. @Ryan show this uneducated fucking freak.
Kill yourself you dumb motherfucker. Waste of space, and waste of some good sperm. I can't believe out of ALL the motherfucking sperm, your dumbass got through.

Procedures

Social Credit
Damn, someone is bandwagoning Dewgs extremely hard. @Ryan show this uneducated fucking freak.
Kill yourself you dumb motherfucker. Waste of space, and waste of some good sperm. I can't believe out of ALL the motherfucking sperm, your dumbass got through.
fuckin mad dumbass cant even look into a mod thats not even obfuscated kill urself

Procedures

Social Credit
'uneducated' JESUS FUCK YOURE SO STUPIDLOOOL

Kyanite

Social Credit
fuckin mad dumbass cant even look into a mod thats not even obfuscated kill urself
At least I'm smart enough to spell shit right, you fucking moron. Where do I start? Even grammatical errors, smh.
Can't*, that's*, and yourself*.

Procedures

Social Credit
At least I'm smart enough to spell shit right, you fucking moron. Where do I start? Even grammatical errors, smh.
Can't*, that's*, and yourself*.
congrats you can tell everyone false lies and ruin dewgs rep by claiming he rats niggas but im the bad guy for not spelling correctly on a forums for minecraft clients end your life

Kyanite

Social Credit
congrats you can tell everyone false lies and ruin dewgs rep by claiming he rats niggas but im the bad guy for not spelling correctly on a forums for minecraft clients end your life
Wow, is this how your life has drastically changed? From being a friend for Merge Client to being a complete dick on a cheT forum?
Wow. I didn't say Dewgs rat. Zuiy/Dreamer does. Dumbass fucking moron.

Procedures

Social Credit
Wow, is this how your life has drastically changed? From being a friend for Merge Client to being a complete dick on a cheT forum?
Wow. I didn't say Dewgs rat. Zuiy/Dreamer does. Dumbass fucking moron.
you are fucking retarded jesus fuck holy fuck

Procedures

Social Credit
lemme count how many times I've gotten ratted/ "exposed" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more than 10 times you dumbass. None of them fake. That's what the community has to come too. Dossing etc. And then there's retards like you on a Cheat forum just spreading toxicity for the fun of it. It stupid and retarded that your wasting time on here.
Jesus fuck you have severe autism