Misplace Release

KhwPp

Social Credit
Listen the fuck up you dumbasses jesus fuck
anyone that thinks that shit is ratted is retarded
anyone that thinks your cool cause you can find strings for a client (which was made privately so strings didnt matter) that was private is retarded
@Ryan youre fuckin stupid u fuckin dumbass
you stupid fucking irrelevant jealous faggot fuck end your life lmfao youre so retarded
HEY FUCK NUT DID YOU EVEN LOOK INTO IT YOU CRAZY FAT FUCKIN CHEATER
DUDE I HOPE YOU'RE JOKING I REALLY DO YOU FUCKING STUPID CHINK
you are fucking retarded jesus fuck holy fuck
every hacking hackers is fake smart one lmfao jesus autism
Jesus fuck you have severe autism
You're probably the most toxic person I've ever 'met'. You can't even insult properly, if you don't get your account banned or suspended anytime soon I'll make sure this thread gets closed as soon as possible. You could also have multi-quoted the other posts instead of spamming this. Grow up please, you're the one who seems to be mentally disabled.

Last edited:

VenTaz

Social Credit
. You're probably the most toxic person I've ever 'met'. You can't even insult properly, if you don't get your account banned or suspended anytime soon I'll make sure this thread gets closed as soon as possible. You could also have multi-quoted the other posts instead of spamming this. Grow up please, you're the one who seems to be mentally disabled.

+1

dewgs

Social Credit
Looking at all these replies in the past 15 seconds has caused me to lose all of my braincells. What you cannot do is try to have a meaningful conversation with someone with that's actually retarded, so I'm done here.

Thanks for the tl:dr for your own post in half a sentence, I would've thought the same thing.
Procedures is just retarded, but how is my post retarded? You're the one calling zuiy and dreamer out on ratting people, but saying I am not, even though zuiy and dreamer used the SAME DOWNLOAD LINK in their fucking videos. I think we know who is retarded here.

Procedures

Social Credit
You're probably the most toxic person I've ever 'met'. You can't even insult properly, if you don't get your account banned or suspended anytime soon I'll make sure this thread gets closed as soon as possible. You could also have multi-quoted the other posts instead of spamming this. Grow up please, you're the one who seems to be mentally disabled.
the thing is I don't care about my reputation if it's on a minecraft forums for cheating lmfao
why did you put quotes on "'met'" lmfao weird as fuck
Procedures is just retarded, but how is my post retarded? You're the one calling zuiy and dreamer out on ratting people, but saying I am not, even though zuiy and dreamer used the SAME DOWNLOAD LINK in their fucking videos. I think we know who is retarded here.
lol calling me retarded when u ratted urself ✌️

dropping

Social Credit
congrats you can tell everyone false lies and ruin dewgs rep by claiming he rats niggas but im the bad guy for not spelling correctly on a forums for minecraft clients end your life
a false lie is a truth so yea he is telling everyone false lies

dropping

Social Credit
u patched that string I found in 5 minutes sadface

dropping

Social Credit
dewgs can 'patch strings' without even updating a download, when its a client that isn't streamed.

i think hes the best dev ever tbh
well there was 1 strign but now theres no more strings and its harder to find :c

Erouax

Social Credit
want a tip? decompile it - go to the part where it has the java -jar shit, get the string it creates, and search that string in ph2 lol

thats how i found it on zuiy

dropping

Social Credit
No lol

The file that's inside it is the self destruct jar it runs to prevent you searching "GET" in ph2 or the IP in which it connects to, it runs the jar in another process
well netty-1.6.jar used to be the thing for it which is easy because thats the file inside but now its just "a" which is why i found the string "h*********game" (anyone smart will know what that is) but that got fixed because someone i know asked dewgs if it was a real string even though i already knew it was and he fixed it because of that, but i found a new method unrelated to what you said above already so its whatever

Last edited: