Minimum to do to bypass screenshare on Faithful

Alfie

Social Credit
Make sure to clear ur history of vape & the vape forums along with downloads from your browser history. Once frozen, shift delete and then you should be good.

Untethered

Social Credit
Make sure to clear ur history of vape & the vape forums along with downloads from your browser history. Once frozen, shift delete and then you should be good.
Ok thanks. Are they any good at screensharing? And do they ban for owning Vape do you know?

Alfie

Social Credit
Ok thanks. Are they any good at screensharing? And do they ban for owning Vape do you know?
They're shit, I don't know if they ban for owning vape. If they ask just say you were looking around and refuse to login, say that you don't have an account registered.

buyspook

Social Credit
what do i need to do to bypass a screenshare on faithful mc with Lite?
Faithful is a pretty bad server, you can pretty much get away with using Vape Lite in a screenshare as long as you rename the .exe file. Also, get rid of any clients that you have on your computer. I was banned from Faithful for having an autoclicker on my desktop that I haven’t used in two weeks. The staff said that you are allow to have blatant clients but not ghost clients or autoclickers.

Untethered

Social Credit
Faithful is a pretty bad server, you can pretty much get away with using Vape Lite in a screenshare as long as you rename the .exe file. Also, get rid of any clients that you have on your computer. I was banned from Faithful for having an autoclicker on my desktop that I haven’t used in two weeks. The staff said that you are allow to have blatant clients but not ghost clients or autoclickers.
Ok thanks so should I disable my Vape account if I get screenshared? And I’ve renamed it to discordsetup.exe (1) so could I put it right next to the real discord as it is the ‘second download’ or just replace it?

N0VA

Social Credit
Ok thanks so should I disable my Vape account if I get screenshared? And I’ve renamed it to discordsetup.exe (1) so could I put it right next to the real discord as it is the ‘second download’ or just replace it?
most servers dont ban for having vape anymore, but you should temp disable just incase