Mineplex closet settings / Mineplex blatant settings

Hermdifloid

Social Credit
Hey all. Most importantly I was wondering what the ideal closet settings for mineplex would be. While we're at it, anyone know good blatant settings that work on most servers well AND mineplex included?

Thanks all

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Mineplex
Closet: 4 block, AA, 0.2 Hitboxes, AC
Blatant: Bhop, KA, etc

Other servers
Closet: 3.1-3.4
Blatant: 4 block, AA, 0.2 Hitboxes etc.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Hey all. Most importantly I was wondering what the ideal closet settings for mineplex would be. While we're at it, anyone know good blatant settings that work on most servers well AND mineplex included?

Thanks all
Try logging into hypixel.net and playing some good minigames

xMauZ

Social Credit
Mineplex detects 3.3-3.4.
3.2 is safe. Don't 4 block if you don't plan on getting banned in a few days.

xMauZ

Social Credit
It doesn't, used 4 blocks for months.
ur full of shit lol.
I used nothing but 3.3-3.4 for like 2 days and got gwen banned using vape lite almost a year ago. wasnt using aa or ac. ONLY reach.
literally anybody that sees me say this like basically quotes what you said. "yea i 4 blocked for months and didnt get banned!!" have u played within the last year?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
ur full of shit lol.
I used nothing but 3.3-3.4 for like 2 days and got gwen banned using vape lite almost a year ago. wasnt using aa or ac. ONLY reach.
literally anybody that sees me say this like basically quotes what you said. "yea i 4 blocked for months and didnt get banned!!" have u played within the last year?
They do not detect 3.3-3.4 reach, and the autoclicker and aim assist bypass all anticheats.

xMauZ

Social Credit
Autoclicker will get you banned on mmc after like 7 or 8 hours but ok anyway, no, you never "4 blocked for months" on mineplex. They do detect 3.3-3.4 reach go use it for more then a few days and see what happens.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Autoclicker will get you banned on mmc after like 7 or 8 hours but ok anyway, no, you never "4 blocked for months" on mineplex. They do detect 3.3-3.4 reach go use it for more then a few days and see what happens.
Wrong, the autoclicker isn't detected on mmc unless you didn't keep at least 4 values between the sliders. How they can patch an autoclicker if they don't have vape?

xMauZ

Social Credit
Wrong, the autoclicker isn't detected on mmc unless you didn't keep at least 4 values between the sliders. How they can patch an autoclicker if they don't have vape?

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
ofc hes gonna tell you they have no correlation he needs to make sales?
LOL, manthe doesn't need to make vape undetected by AGC to make sales.

The last detection for aim assist is from 2.5 years ago and for autoclicker 1 year ago.

xMauZ

Social Credit
Never said he needed to, but undetectability is a point of sale. People will buy vape lite if they think they can safely cheat on mmc with it.
also when I was on mmc I was using 9-13 and still got banned..... lol. this was like 2 weeks ago.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
LOL, manthe doesn't need to make vape undetected by AGC to make sales.

The last detection for aim assist is from 2.5 years ago and for autoclicker 1 year ago.
Never said he needed to, but undetectability is a point of sale. People will buy vape lite if they think they can safely cheat on mmc with it.
also when I was on mmc I was using 9-13 and still got banned..... lol. this was like 2 weeks ago.
bruh first off xMauZ you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. GWEN is worse than watchdog which says a lot, in the past 3 months I have played on two different alts on mineplex. on both I was bhopping and killauraing set to 6 blocks and it took 3 days for the first alt to get banned (15hrs or so) and 2 days for the second alt (8-10hrs) so if it takes that long for bhop and ka to get detected by GWEN (btw the first alt was a staff ban not gwen) you can easily 4 block without getting banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Using vape lite on mmc would be pointless since they don't ss anymore (if they ss it's rare).
And no your ban isn't from the autoclicker since it's not detected with 4 values.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
MMC doesn't detect any autoclicker from vape when u have it set to 9-13 so you just aren't good at cheating