Mineplex Advanced Anti-Cheat Rollout

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I believe they will make a better anticheat, but it will remain bad for ghost cheating.

ITWolf

Social Credit
Dude, I’ve been playing free Cheat Client on MinePlex for 2 years now with its old version and everything’s okay.

Vape

Social Credit
So I've been a Vape user for a couple of months now and I usually closet in mineplex(dont judge lmao) apperantly there's a new anti cheat in development which will detect ESP and Tracers and KA which I highly doubt will vape work on this?

Here are some links for the Vape

developers

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gwen-anticheat-what-i-believe-should-be-done.45490/

I mean they can try and prevent tracers and ESP’s but they cannot ‘detect’ you using the module as it’s a client side cheat. As for killaura anti-cheats should detect that anyway and this module doesn’t really fall under closet cheating.

Using the modules specifically designed for closet cheating E.G aim assist amongst others on the right settings won’t get you banned from most servers excluding minemen club as dewfs is coder so you will need to drastically decrease your settings for this server.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I'm not quite sure how they expect to be able to detect client-side render hacks, but I am interested to see how they intend to do it. I've never seen an anti-cheat that is able to detect hacks like that. If you end up getting banned by this new 'anticheat update', please send in a contact request at www.vape.gg/contact/ under the subject line "AntiCheat Detections" and include the modules and settings you were using (at time of ban and before time of ban, i.e. on earlier recent launches) and the server IP you were banned from.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I don't think they can detect it at least not all of them, what I think they can do is detect it if it was a forge mod in some cases, but they can block esp in some sort, but that usually make it glitchy, or use a really high amount of resources.

ITWolf

Social Credit
I'm not quite sure how they expect to be able to detect client-side render hacks, but I am interested to see how they intend to do it. I've never seen an anti-cheat that is able to detect hacks like that. If you end up getting banned by this new 'anticheat update', please send in a contact request at www.vape.gg/contact/ under the subject line "AntiCheat Detections" and include the modules and settings you were using (at time of ban and before time of ban, i.e. on earlier recent launches) and the server IP you were banned from.
I remember when I played GommeHD for a long time ago, when I turned on Esp, for some reason I was getting very slow down.