MinemenClub settings

Elliott

Social Credit
Hi
I'd like to legit cheat on minemen and I was wondering if you guys can provide safe and legit settings that would likely not be detected for a while. What I have noticed is that I should not have any reach or velocity since that is detectable.

Thank you so much!

Ford

Social Credit
Just use aa and ac.

AA; anything
AC: 8-13
Reach (preferably not): 3-3.1; vertical check; only while sprinting

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Hi
I'd like to legit cheat on minemen and I was wondering if you guys can provide safe and legit settings that would likely not be detected for a while. What I have noticed is that I should not have any reach or velocity since that is detectable.

Thank you so much!
aa: anything
ac: 12 - 20 but dont use too often

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Hi

Thank you so much!
use 2-5 horizantal aa, if u want vertical use 2. for ac use 10-16, and if u want reach use 3.00-3.15 (BUT ONLY TOGGLE ON GOOD PLAYERS, DONT USE ON RANDOMS)

extort

Social Credit
dont use reach or velocity no matter what ppl say you will get detected when it comes to mmc

clicker: 9-14
aa: anything (that goes for vertical aswell)
refill: 0, both

ieatballslots

Social Credit
dont use reach or velocity no matter what ppl say you will get detected when it comes to mmc

clicker: 9-14
aa: anything (that goes for vertical aswell)
refill: 0, both
id use 9-16 for ac
aa is seen if u go too high

u can use 3.1 reach if you dont use it all the time