Masters settings for v4

Kimss

Social Credit
Im trying to get diamond/masters this or next season can u give me some settings trying to look as legit as possible but still win all the other closet cheaters

Vape man

Social Credit
Im trying to get diamond/masters this or next season can u give me some settings trying to look as legit as possible but still win all the other closet cheaters
if you want to look legit and get diamond you will need to learn strategy

mysticah

Social Credit
Autoclicker 11.3 - 13.1
Break blocks : Yes
Inventory fill : Yes
Reach : 4.01 - 4.02
Velocity : 85.6 85.6 100% chance
Hitboxes 0.5
Antibot : Remove bots : Yes
I know these seem blatant but I have been using it for so long on the same account not banned these are good settings to bypass but if you are trying to actually be known as a legit play then ye.

Baguette69

Social Credit
Autoclicker 11.3 - 13.1
Break blocks : Yes
Inventory fill : Yes
Reach : 4.01 - 4.02
Velocity : 85.6 85.6 100% chance
Hitboxes 0.5
Antibot : Remove bots : Yes

Don't use break block watchdog detect it.
I know these seem blatant but I have been using it for so long on the same account not banned these are good settings to bypass but if you are trying to actually be known as a legit play then ye.

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
Check out my post HERE, it might be what you need. If the settings are too low, just turn them up a bit.

Coaxium

Social Credit
Oh, so you want masters eh? Well, just use 4 block with 0 kb 100% of the time. Use KeepSprint and toggle bhop when you're losing.

woahvicky

Social Credit
Oh, so you want masters eh? Well, just use 4 block with 0 kb 100% of the time. Use KeepSprint and toggle bhop when you're losing.
Other than bhop which is patched im pretty sure as of now, those settings won't get you autobanned and 4 block reach is pretty safe