Masters Ranked Skywars Settings

Jiroo

Social Credit
This is my settings that I used for Masters in Hypixel Ranked Skywars. However do keep in mind that AutoBlock on Vape is patched so just don't use it.

AimAssist (Helps you with your Parkinsons):
Who the fuck needs aim assist, you have a fucking autoclicker, just hold mouse 1 and move your mouse you lazy fucker.

AutoClicker (You can use this or the KillAura settings below):
CPS:
12.3 - 14.7
Also enable "Break Blocks"

Reach:
Normal Skywars:
3.6 - 3.8
Ranked Skywars: 5.9 - 6.0

Hitboxes:
Ranked Skywars:
0.50 - 1.0
Normal Skywars: 0.31

Velocity:
Horizontal:
26.7%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 100%

Speed:
Mode:
Hypixel

KillAura (Enable Legit Aura if it doesn't attack players after loading Blatant Mode):
Attacks per Second:
12.6 - 15.4
Switch Delay: 400
Attack Range: 4.4 - 4.5
Max Targets: 1
Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Silent

Last edited:

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
setting reach above 4.3 makes no sense in hypixel.anticheat will block your hit.as for killaura,sometimes it doesn't work because of nametag.(sometimes nametag won't work instantly when a player appears in your view so killaura misunderstands)

Jiroo

Social Credit
setting reach above 4.3 makes no sense in hypixel.anticheat will block your hit.as for killaura,sometimes it doesn't work because of nametag.(sometimes nametag won't work instantly when a player appears in your view so killaura misunderstands)
Yes, I know that reach above some value from 4 - 5 will not register. Also, that is not the reason the killaura doesn't attack. If that's the reason your killaura isn't working then make sure you even have Vape injected on that pc and make sure you actually have settings. Nametags should never not render in your view that close, It has only happened to me before a game has started and far away from them.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
Yes, I know that reach above some value from 4 - 5 will not register. Also, that is not the reason the killaura doesn't attack. If that's the reason your killaura isn't working then make sure you even have Vape injected on that pc and make sure you actually have settings. Nametags should never not render in your view that close, It has only happened to me before a game has started and far away from them.
i'm not kidding.while i using killaura with nametag on(also enable teams by color),for example,a duel,sometimes you can only see the name and hp above your enemy's head.obviously now nametag doesn't work on him(nametag can let you see his armor and item in his hand) and killaura or aimassist won't work in such situation.if i change my view or rotate head quickly,nametag works and killaura works too.this also happens in mw and sw.

sdadssa

Social Credit
This is my settings that I used for Masters in Hypixel Ranked Skywars. However do keep in mind that AutoBlock on Vape is patched so just don't use it.

AimAssist (Helps you with your Parkinsons):
Who the fuck needs aim assist, you have a fucking autoclicker, just hold mouse 1 and move your mouse you lazy fucker.

AutoClicker (You can use this or the KillAura settings below):
CPS:
12.3 - 14.7
Also enable "Break Blocks"

Reach:
Normal Skywars:
3.6 - 3.8
Ranked Skywars: 5.9 - 6.0

Hitboxes:
Ranked Skywars:
0.50 - 1.0
Normal Skywars: 0.31

Velocity:
Horizontal:
26.7%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 100%

Speed:
Mode:
Hypixel

KillAura (Enable Legit Aura if it doesn't attack players after loading Blatant Mode):
Attacks per Second:
12.6 - 15.4
Switch Delay: 400
Attack Range: 4.4 - 4.5
Max Targets: 1
Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Silent
ur so toxic