Vape user
Oct '18
can't find the autoclicker on vape.gg/download
i am totally out of the loop idk if they quit working on it

Rednose

Social Credit
can't find the autoclicker on vape.gg/download
i am totally out of the loop idk if they quit working on it
it's old I'm pretty sure manthe clicker was a meme thing to add-on to vape lite but it hasn't been updated in a long time, especially if you are using "cracked" mantheClicker.

Artificial

Social Credit
it's old I'm pretty sure manthe clicker was a meme thing to add-on to vape lite but it hasn't been updated in a long time, especially if you are using "cracked" mantheClicker.
There's not a lot of difference between them.

Last edited:

Rednose

Social Credit
Manthe clicker VS cracked manthe clicker = one you payed for, one was suspicious. There was no server side undetection difference.
wdym? a lot of "cracks" break code of the product that is being cracked well atleast that implies if the hoster/cracker is bad at "cracking".

edit: in conclusion that should break aspects of manthe clicker wym "no serverside undetection difference".

Last edited:

Artificial

Social Credit
wdym? a lot of "cracks" break code of the product that is being cracked well atleast that implies if the hoster/cracker is bad at "cracking".

edit: in conclusion that should break aspects of manthe clicker tf you mean "no serverside undetection difference".
I rephrased to what I was meant to say, and kinda...

Last edited:

Rednose

Social Credit
I rephrased to what I was meant to say, and kinda...
Alright. Yeah i guess they dont have that much difference, but their are lots of people that like cracking stuff to get known in certain aspects of a game or community, so some cracks might be good they might not or they might just be the same thing from the best crack if thats even a thing. lol