Mantheclicker showcase.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
If I use mantheclicker will I have the same chance of bypassing a screenshare with vape lite?
If you delete it right it shouldn't leave any traces on your computer. Just make sure it's fully deleted (use CCleaner or something to delete it) if you're getting SS'd (or just hide it in some folder as Spotify.exe or some shit).

DaBlyat

Social Credit
If you delete it right it shouldn't leave any traces on your computer. Just make sure it's fully deleted (use CCleaner or something to delete it) if you're getting SS'd (or just hide it in some folder as Spotify.exe or some shit).
Does it uses forge ?

Bizz

Social Credit
Why does MantheClicker want to run as a administrator?

Vape

Social Credit
Why does MantheClicker want to run as a administrator?
Because like lite i assume it runs code on the form closing event handle (when you press the exit button) and the actions it performs to keep you undetected require administrator permissions. When making cheats it is allways good practice to make it run as admin to prevent any access privileges exeptions.

Bizz

Social Credit
Because like lite i assume it runs code on the form closing event handle (when you press the exit button) and the actions it performs to keep you undetected require administrator permissions. When making cheats it is allways good practice to make it run as admin to prevent any access privileges exeptions.
Vape Lite doesn't run as an administrator.