Manthe with never make a mac client...

vapedonut

Social Credit
Ok, it has become obvious Manthe doesn't like us iMac users, and he won't make a new client, or fix the old one so we can use it. Because of this, i NEED clients that will work on a mac. Im not looking for any thing special, just the normal ghost client features.
-Aim Assist (a strong aim assist, almost like an aim bot. My aim is horrible. I don't ever record)
-Auto clicker (optional, i can use veneclicker)

- No Hurt Cam would be awesome
- Free Cam would be awesome
- entity esp would be awesome

I can use multiple clients at the same time, don't worry about detectability, as you cant find shit on a mac...
I use Forge and Optifine in my forge, so any mods that are cheats would be great! - i can just take em out and replace them with the real thing if frozen, i can bypass the time modified on mac.

The only client i don't want is a version client.
External, internal, and no gui all are acceptable!!

-thanks for your responses, VapeDonut

HiddenCloset

Social Credit
Vea is really good for Mac. I use it on my Mac and have never been detected.
Ok, it has become obvious Manthe doesn't like us iMac users, and he won't make a new client, or fix the old one so we can use it. Because of this, i NEED clients that will work on a mac. Im not looking for any thing special, just the normal ghost client features.
-Aim Assist (a strong aim assist, almost like an aim bot. My aim is horrible. I don't ever record)
-Auto clicker (optional, i can use veneclicker)

- No Hurt Cam would be awesome
- Free Cam would be awesome
- entity esp would be awesome

I can use multiple clients at the same time, don't worry about detectability, as you cant find shit on a mac...
I use Forge and Optifine in my forge, so any mods that are cheats would be great! - i can just take em out and replace them with the real thing if frozen, i can bypass the time modified on mac.

The only client i don't want is a version client.
External, internal, and no gui all are acceptable!!

-thanks for your responses, VapeDonut

vapedonut

Social Credit
I'm looking for something with more features, and a better aim assist. I might as well use cracked spooks few features than Vea, as it's free. Lol

Thanks for the suggestion though