Manthe... I thought you said... But Manthe...

vapedonut

Social Credit
40c497c2d1b34b498fdc1a248a511931.png

manthe... when is it coming? r u trolling us? pls... i want a mac client... There are No mac clients right now! save us plsssssssss. WHEN ohhhh WHEN is it coming out?!?!?!?

vapedonut

Social Credit
but he said "soon" and i dont think 'the bald client" is a very legit and actual client name...

vapedonut

Social Credit
U don't understand the struggle man! Ive tried so many things just to get a good client that works on mac! the best i can do is Outdated drek... its a Pain In the ASS. ive tried Fusk, Purge, Phantom, cracked vape, gorilla, merge, and even Placebo... The only other thing is Vea, but that client is bad...

vapedonut

Social Credit
We'll spam posting "When is the MAC CLIENT COMING OUT MANTHE?!?!?!!?!" Won't get you anywhere closer
I don't spam post. I haven't asked in a while... I just want an update, so i can know if i should keep looking for more clients to buy and test, or i should just wait the little bit its gonna be.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Worse than bothering the whole community with your retarded posts, you're wasting Manthe's time. If you want to spam (which you shouldn't do) at least don't fucking tag him. The tag thing should be used to mention someone for something specific, not to play with it. I don't even know why Manthe has his tag enabled, he should have it disabled.

Kyanite

Social Credit
I don't spam post. I haven't asked in a while... I just want an update, so i can know if i should keep looking for more clients to buy and test, or i should just wait the little bit its gonna be.
Did you have to take my screenshot?

vapedonut

Social Credit
Worse than bothering the whole community with your retarded posts, you're wasting Manthe's time. If you want to spam (which you shouldn't do) at least don't fucking tag him. The tag thing should be used to mention someone for something specific, not to play with it. I don't even know why Manthe has his tag enabled, he should have it disabled.
I can’t even deal with everyone who thinks I’m just some selfish fuck. If your vape was disabled and you couldn’t use it, or ANY OTHER FUCKING CLIENT, you would be spamming forums asking for updates and help.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I see how it is...

Respond to my dumbass question but not the topic of the entire thread.
Didn't mean to be rude or anything before, but just stop being so impatient, you won't go anywhere with that attitude. It's just an advice.