Manthe Clicker Bypass Lunar and Banwaves ?

Zayutamaa

Social Credit
Hello. İ bought vape lite for manthe clicker like a week ago. İm using only left click and only 8-12 cps. İm using it while im on lunar client and ac on. Still not banned. Does the manthe clicker fully bypasses ss and banwaves? my settings are pretty low as you can see. İs there a way that the anticheat of the server can dedect me and ban me ? thank you for your opinions.

Fliight#0001

Social Credit
I only have V4, but I'm guessing 15-18 would be fine depending on what server you play. Like VeltPVP, just use max settings. for hypixel use 12-14. on the actual lunar server use 10-12

Zayutamaa

Social Credit
I only have V4, but I'm guessing 15-18 would be fine depending on what server you play. Like VeltPVP, just use max settings. for hypixel use 12-14. on the actual lunar server use 10-12
İm playing on mmc lunar and pvptemple do i get banned from it? Only using mantheclicker and 8-12cps thanks btw

Baguette69

Social Credit
Hello. İ bought vape lite for manthe clicker like a week ago. İm using only left click and only 8-12 cps. İm using it while im on lunar client and ac on. Still not banned. Does the manthe clicker fully bypasses ss and banwaves? my settings are pretty low as you can see. İs there a way that the anticheat of the server can dedect me and ban me ? thank you for your opinions.

If you will be ssed delete manthe clicker, delete it from the recent folder and the bin and you should be fine :)