Manthe clicker Banwave bypass

NohacksAllowed

Social Credit
Did manthe clicker bypass the banwave and if so, is it possible to get banned in future lunar client banwaves from injecting before the first banwave

Vape

Social Credit
Did manthe clicker bypass the banwave and if so, is it possible to get banned in future lunar client banwaves from injecting before the first banwave
To the best of my knowledge Manthe clicker bypasses lunar client not only the anti auto clicker portion of the anti-cheat but also fully bypasses it. I used Manthe clicker on lunar practice server at 20cps and I am not banned in the ban wave that had just passed.

I would however wait from an official statement from @Manthe before assuming it is safe to use.

fatduck

Social Credit
Used it on two different accounts pretty high settings none of the accounts got banned in the ban wave

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Used it on two different accounts pretty high settings none of the accounts got banned in the ban wave
We don't really rigorously test MantheClicker on specific clients to test if it bypasses. If you guys are saying you didn't get banned then I would assume it's bypassing right now. If that ever changes we'll figure out why and try to fix it

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I think they may have detected it but didn't ban anyone, they most likely banned the blatant autoclickers. Why? They want you to believe that you can bypass and spread the rumors after the first ban wave so they can get more closet cheaters next. I am not saying they did, but I am saying they could do such a thing and that would explain why the next ban wave is too soon. Maybe @Manthe could give more details if I was right or wrong.